Friday 24 February 2012

What is Ketapang4World Talking About?

First Post

I've been thinking of creating a blog that is talking about my hometown, Ketapang. Well, I know it is a kind of big dream to tell the world about Ketapang, because in 2004 when I entered college and told my friends that I came from Ketapang, they don't know where it is, and most of them didn't know that West Borneo has Ketapang. And where my college was, I entered Sanata Dharma University which is located in Yogyakarta. Well, even a lot of Indonesian don't know about Ketapang and I should try hard to tell the world about my hometown. Well, no matter how hard it would be but nothing that is impossible as long as you could have a big dream and fight for it.


This first post is actually a kind of introduction about what kind of topic I want to write in this blog. So, I hope you guys enjoy my blog, perhaps not now but later because I will strive to post any actual information about Ketapang regularly (if possible ^^), so you guys, wherever you are right now, could read about Ketapang.

ekarifin

2 comments: